Thursday, December 10, 2015

LOOK What I Got in the Mail Today!!! | A Gift from Janet Collection



Hello Everyone!
I am super Excited from what I received in the mail today.
Received some great hair in the mail from Janet Collection.
This hair is a New hair that hasn't been put out on the market yet.
It is Called: Janet Collection XO XO Dye 2 Dye
100% Remy Human hair;

It is a Pre Lighted hair to make it easy to Dye.
The Color is:  Pre-Lighting OET1B/Completely Bare (#613)
I received 2  packs of hair. It looks like it is some really Nice hair.
I cant wait to Dye it and Wear it.
Stay tuned for more info on this hair.
You can Check out A lot of Different New Hair that will be Coming
out for the Janet Collection.
Click on this Link for More Info:
http://www.janetcollection.com/

*Thanks for Viewing My Video.
Would you Love to Learn How to do a Crochet Wig?
If so Let me Teach you How to from Start to Finish.
I also have a Training E-Video to Show you how:
Please Visit My Website for more Details: http://hairbraidingclasses.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment