Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Havana Zanaa Crochet Box Braids Review



This is a Review on the Havana Zanaa Crochet PreBraided Box Braids.
They are Shorter than the Regular Crochet Box Braids.
 They are 12 inches.
I Got 8 packs.
To Purchases this Please Click Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtTX5A-F2A
~Thanks for Watching My Video.
  Please Contact me Now to Do Your Next Hair Style.
  You will be so Glad you Did!!

Please Come Join Me!
  I will be Hosting a Event on How to Do Crochet Weave
  and How to Do it on a Netted Weave Cap  to make your
  Own Custom Wig.
  Please Save The Date of the Event it is:
  March 26 , 2016 at  12pm to 3pm

The Location is:
 Ben Robertson Community Center
  2753 Watts Dr.
  Kennesaw Ga. 30144
  770-310-5028
   Stay Tuned for More Details...
I Would LOVE To See YOU there.....
  #WigTrainningClass
  #HowtoMakeaWig
  #CrochetWeaveWig

**** I would Love for you to Subscribe to My Youtube Channel to be
  Updated of all My New Videos.
 Click here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIYIAKELLY


No comments:

Post a Comment