Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Havana Mambo Twist | Trending Hair!!



Havana Mambo Twist hair.
I purchased Grand total 8 packs.
I heard 7 is Enough but I wanted to get one
extra pack since this hair is hard to find.
I cant wait to install this hair.
I purchased this hair online at:
http://hairtobeauty.com/braids/synthetic-braids/havana-medium-mambo-twist-braid-12-inch-janet-collection-noir-synthetic-braid/

And I also purchased it from Angies Beauty supply
store in Austell Ga. 

~Thanks for Watching My Video.
Please Contact me Now to Do Your Next Hair Style.
You will be so Glad you Did!!

Come Join Me!
I will be Hosting a How to Do Crochet Wig
Training Class Soon!
Stay Tuned for the Details...
I Would LOVE To See YOU there.....
#WigTrainningClass
#HowtoMakeaWig
#CrochetWig

No comments:

Post a Comment