Monday, December 7, 2015

Long Waist Length Braids | My Client's Review


In This Video I will Show you some Waist Length Braids
I done on one of My VIP Client's.
She has Long Thick Beautiful Natural hair.
She was looking for a great protective style and
she Choose Waist Length Braids.
The Hair we used was Shake and Go Que Premium Kanekalon hair.
We used 13 packs; bc we didn't Cut the hair in half
we use the hair long and uncut.
I really Liked working with this hair.

~Thanks for Watching My Video.
Please Contact me Now to Do Your Next Hair Style.
You will be so Glad you Did!!

Come Join Me!
I will be Hosting a How to Do Crochet Wig
Training Class Soon!
Stay Tuned for the Details...
I Would LOVE To See YOU there.....
#WigTrainningClass
#HowtoMakeaWig
#CrochetWig


No comments:

Post a Comment