Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Loc Repair & Maintenance



his Video is a Picture Slideshow of a Loc Repair & Retouch up I done  on one of My New Clients.

She let me know she went to a Few Salons but they

wanted to cut her Locs. I let her know I can repair

her Locs "Without" Cutting them.

She was really happy when I got finish with her Locs!



Do you have Thining or Damaged Locs?

If so I can Help...

Contact me Now for your Next Hair Appointment!

You will be so Glad you Did!





*Thanks for Viewing My Video.

I have some Exciting News Everyone!

I will be having a Event it is Called:

Crochet Weave and more.

The Date will be:  April 11, 2015 at 12pm to 3pm in Kennesaw Ga.

I would Love to see you there!

Please Click here for more Details and to Purchase Tickets:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/crochet-weaving-more-tickets-15395147300


No comments:

Post a Comment