Monday, March 16, 2015

Crochet Weave Styles



This is a Picture Slide show of a Few Crochet Weave Styles I done.

Crochet Weave/ Crochet Braids are a Great Protective style.

I love it bc it is very Versatile and you can use many diffrent types of hair, including human hair.

I hope you Enjoy!!



*** I will be Having a Event April 11,2015.

This Event will Show you How to do Crochet Weave aka Crochet Braiding. This Training Class will Teach you:

* How to Crochet Weave

(The Traditional Method and Knot-less Method)

*Tell you about the Different Types of hair to use

*Different Braid Patterns to Use

*How to Care for Your Natural Hair Under the Weave

*How to Care for the Weave hair

*And so much more...



*****I will also Have Raffle Giveaways**

I would Love to See you There!

My Event Prices are very Reasonable to Fit Everyone's Budget.

Please Click on The Link Below for more Details & to Purchase Tickets:

This is a Event You Cant Afford to Miss.

See You There!



Click Here to Purchase Tickets:

Event Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/crochet-weaving-more-tickets-15395147300


No comments:

Post a Comment