Monday, February 2, 2015

How to Make Natural Hair Easier to Comb | Blow Drying



This Video will show you how I Blow dry my hair Lightly.

Doing this make my Hair so much easier to care for on a

Daily basis. Sometimes Natural hair can be so tangled and

hard to comb. Try this method and I know it will help you out.

I do it usually 4 weeks. But please note:

As soon as water hit your hair; it will revert back to your

Natural kinky texture.

This is also a good way to see the length of your hair bc

natural hair can really shrink up.

I also do this Blow Drying technique when I trim or Dust my Ends.



 Do you have Natural, Relaxed or Transitioning hair and want to Try a New DIY Hairstyle?

If Your Answer is Yes;  Try Crochet Weaving.

Crochet Weaving is a Great Protective Style.

There are so many Different types of hair you can use.

This is a Style you can Learn to do Yourself Easy; I can Teach You!

You will Enjoy Having a Crochet Weave.

I will be Having a Crochet Weave Training Event.

I would Love to See you There!

My Event Prices are very Reasonable to Fit Everyone's Budget.

Please Click on The Link Below for more Details & to Purchase Tickets:

This is a Event You Cant Afford to Miss.

See You There!



Event Link: http://tinyurl.com/mq2tauf

No comments:

Post a Comment