Thursday, February 26, 2015

How to Choose the Right Yarn for Your Hair ~Live at Walmart



This Video will Show you how to Pick the right type

of yarn for your hair. The right type of yarn is very important.

You dont want to Choose the wrong kind of Yarn  bc it

will make your hair dry and Attract Lint.

You will Love Using Yarn in your hair.

It looks so much like Locs and our natural hair.



*** I will be Having a Training Event April 11,2015.

I would Love for you too Come.

I will be Teaching you how to Crochet Weave and more.

I made sure My Training Event was Very Reasonable in Price to

Fit Everyone's Budget.

You cant Afford to Miss this Event!

I Hope to See you there!!

Click Here to Purchase Tickets:

Event Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/crochet-weaving-more-tickets-15395147300



****Space is Limited so Don't Wait to Purchase your Tickets****



Early Bird Registration $35 {Ends March. 20,2015}


No comments:

Post a Comment