Thursday, February 26, 2015

How to Make Crispy Chicken Wings in the Oven



Would you like to Have Crispy Chicken in the Oven?

If so I will teach you how too.

It is super easy and they taste so good.

You will be so Glad you started Cooking them in the oven.

I like to use Drumettes.

I get all my my Ingredients from my Local store.



*** I will be Having a Training Event April 11,2015.

I would Love for you too Come.

I will be Teaching you how to Crochet Weave and more.

I made sure My Training Event was Very Reasonable in Price to

Fit Everyone's Budget.

You cant Afford to Miss this Event!

I Hope to See you there!!

Click Here to Purchase Tickets:

Event Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/crochet-weaving-more-tickets-15395147300



****Space is Limited so Don't Wait to Purchase your Tickets****



Early Bird Registration $35 {Ends March. 20,2015}

No comments:

Post a Comment