Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Two Strand Twist on Brothers





Hello Family!
This Video is about Two Strand Twist I
done on 2 of My male clients.
They are brothers.
I want to show you guys two strand twist is such a
versatile style.
You can wear this style for 4 weeks.
Then you can unravel them and have
a whole new hair style.
 That is called a Twist out.
Check out My Picture Slide Show
of these Two Strand Twist.
This is a Great Protective style.

Would you Like your hair Two Strand twisted by me?
If Your Answer is Yes Please Contact me Now.
You will be so Glad you Did!

You can Check out My Website for Pics, Pricing and more.
My Website is:  AKiyia.webs.com
My Email is: AKiyiaglenn@hotmail.com


I Would Love for you to Subscribe to my Channel.
Click here:  https://www.youtube.com/akiyiakelly

Check Out Some Previous Video on some
Other Men Hairstyles I have Done.
Click on this Playlist:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLikMfoZQHStud7Wr7IXtRRWSBTxDLbDQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment