Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My Honest Opinion About Shipt!




This Video is about My Experience with Shipt. 
Shipt is a Full Service Grocery Delivery Company.
I Shop for Customers then I Deliver there Groceries.
 This is a Way I Make Extra Income.
Check Out My Video for More Details.

I Forget to Add This in the Video:
 I feel this Job is Like having a Waitress or
Waiter Job;  They ( Us Shoppers)  Live off Our Tips not Our Hourly.
So Us Shoppers Getting Tips is Very Important!
It makes the Job Really worth it.

Thanks so much for Watching!
Please Click Here to Subscribe to My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/AKIYIAKELLY

Are you a Ship Shopper??
 If so Please Let me Know Your Personal Experience
 in the Comments!
Everyone Take Care And Be Blessed.....

Would You Like to Try Out Shipt?

Are you To Busy or Just Dont Like Going to the Grocery store.
If Your Answer is Yes Shipt can help.
Contact them Now.
You can get your Groceries Delivered.
Check Out the Shipt info Below.
If you do Contact them Please give them
the Code Below.
You will Love it! :)
https://mbsy.co/shipt/42229475
#Shipt
#GroceriesDelivered
#Shipt
#MyExperiencewithShipt
#ShiptShopper
#MyReview
 #2ndIncome

No comments:

Post a Comment