Thursday, April 2, 2015

How to Crochet Braid | Training Event



I would Love to Share a Few of My Skills with you!
 A Skill Can be your Greatest Asset! 
I will be having a Crochet Weave Training Class.
 The Event is Called: Crochet Weave Training & more 
This Training Class is for The Beginner, The Advanced and for Stylist.
This is a Hair Style Technique you can Learn Easy; I Cant Wait to Teach You!
This will be a (Look and Learn) Training Session. 
I will Teach you How to do a Crochet Weave aka Crochet Braids Easy. 
I made sure My Event Prices were Reasonable to Fit
Everyone's Budget!
This is a Event You Cant Afford to Miss.
I Cant Wait to See You There!! 
Pre-Register Now!
*****Space is Limited; Reserve Your Spot Now!! *******
 
Click Here to Purchase Tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/crochet-weaving-more-tickets-15395147300

No comments:

Post a Comment