Monday, February 17, 2014

Kids HairStyle: Kinky Twist


Kids HairStyle: Kinky Twist
This is a Picture Slide Show of some
Kinky Twist I done on One of
My Diva Client's.

~If you are Looking for someone to do your Childs hair look no Further I am Here! I Specialize in Natural Hair And  a Variety of Twist; Kinky Twist, 2 Strand Twist, Nubian Twist, Fluffy Twist: Braids & so much More!! I am Located in Kennesaw, Georgia.  I do a really Good job and you won't be disappointed!! I really focus on the Temple and Hairline area to make sure you don't ever have any hair breakage! I also use good products on your hair! Having Healthy Hair is one of my main priority for  my Clients & for Myself. When you get my Twist or Braids your Childs hair will grow really fast!
Check out my Website for more Pics:
http://www.freewebs.com/akiyia/

No comments:

Post a Comment